Information Collection and Use
We may collect the following personal data from or about you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Information about your business role, such as job title and company name
- Information about your interests in our services and products
We use this information for our legitimate business interests, including to:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to queries and customer service requests or concerns
- Administer and manage delivery of our services and products to you
- Market to you, for example by sending you email newsletters
- Improve our website and marketing efforts, and
- Comply with our legal obligations
We may provide your personal data to our service providers to help us with our business activities, such as inputting your contact information into our CRM or email marketing system. In all cases we will have a written processor agreement with these companies safeguarding your personal data, including that it may only be processed for the purposes of that agreement and on our instructions.
We may also disclose your personal data:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- As allowed by law, such as when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary for our legitimate interest such as investigating fraud, to make or defend a legal claim, to protect your safety or the safety of others, or to maintain our compliance or that of our personnel with applicable laws, regulations and/or professional obligations, all in accordance with applicable law,
- If FactorResearch or its affiliates is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we may disclose such personal data as is necessary for our legitimate interests in completing that transaction and always provided that appropriate safeguards are in place including limitations and restrictions on use, access and retention,
- In other situations, only with your prior consent
Transfers outside the EEA
You have the right to ask whether FactorResearch processes your personal data and to request a copy, to object to direct marketing and in certain circumstances to have the data rectified or blocked. To request this information, please email email@example.com. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our services, you may ask to have your personal data corrected, amended, removed or deleted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to object to direct marketing and, under certain circumstances, to object to our processing of your personal data. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
If you subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in such emails or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Tracking Technologies / Cookies
Analytics / Log Files
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site. You are not identifiable from any of this data.
Social Media Widgets
The security of your personal data is important to us. We follow industry standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of your personal data, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will retain your information for the longer of the period we are required to do so by law, as is reasonably necessary for the purpose (for example to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements), or as needed to provide you services. If you opt-out of communications we will retain your name and contact details to enable us to respect your request.
Links to Third Party Websites